Top Ten Healthy Holiday Party Snacks
2 December 13, 2012
One way to deal with the holidays is to take control.
Don’t want to eat half a cheddar cheese ball? You don’t have to if you bring your own snacks. All of the ten snacks below are easy to make and will add some vegetables and fruit to a time of year that could use some.
Give these a try and tell me how they are received. Any complaints when you don’t bring the baked brie?
1. The Cutest And Healthiest Holiday Party Snack
2. Holiday Sugar Cookie Recipe Makeover
3. Yum! A Caramel Salted Chocolate Makeover
4. No Bake Lemon Balls: Healthy, Fast, & Yummy
5. Turn Dull Beans Into A Potato Chip Replacement
6. Little Bites With Big Flavor: The Mini Reuben
7. Eggplant For Dummies
8. Love Cheese? Try This 35 Calorie Alternative
9. Take The Devil Out Of Your Eggs
10. Broccoli With Peanut Sauce Is For Everyone (Even The Broccoli Haters)
Other posts you might like:
A Real-Life Guide to Losing Weight and Getting Healthy with 100 Recipes Under 400 Calories
Available April 15th, everywhere books are sold.
Read the First Chapter
100 Recipes Under 400 Calories
Order now and receive free gifts!
I will show you how small, easy tweaks can change your lifestyle to be healthier and happier.
- Want to avoid the office donuts? Chapter 3: Everyday Temptations
- Need to unstick your butt from the couch? Chapter 5: Exercise
- After a stressful day are your best friends Ben & Jerry? Chapter 4: Emotional Eating
- Know you need to eat more vegetables? Chapter 2: Healthy Cooking
With 100 recipes for fun, quick, and affordable meals and snacks—all under 400 calories and Weight Watchers friendly. The recipes have been tested by home chefs and are delicious, easy, and simple, most have never been published on Snack-Girl.com.
Find out more...