Top Ten Pumpkin Recipes
6 October 17, 2012
After weeks of “Pumpkin Monday”, I have decided to put all of the top pumpkin recipes on Snack Girl in one place.
These are listed in the order of popularity on the site. I included 11 because one of the most popular (the pumpkin spice latte) doesn’t actually have pumpkin in it.
If you haven’t tried any recipes with pumpkin in it, you still have time. I may have to drive over to your house with a can of pumpkin if you make it to the end of October without trying one of these.
I'm watching you!!
1. A No Bake Cookie That Salutes Fall
2. A Fantastic Snack From A Scary Place
3. Greet October With A Lighter Pumpkin Spiced Latte
4. Hate Bananas? Try These Pumpkin Bites
5. A Pumpkin Pie Smoothie For Fall
6. Pumpkin Mondays Continues with Pumpkin Chili
7. Try This Microwave Pumpkin Custard From Slender Kitchen
8. Mom, You Cooked My Pumpkin!
9. Chocolate Pumpkin Protein Bars - YUM!
10. Wake Up To These Pumpkin Pancakes
11. Try This Pumpkin Pie Makeover For Thanksgiving
Have you tried any of these? Which is your favorite?
Other posts you might like:
A Real-Life Guide to Losing Weight and Getting Healthy with 100 Recipes Under 400 Calories
Read the First Chapter
100 Recipes Under 400 Calories
I will show you how small, easy tweaks can change your lifestyle to be healthier and happier.
- Want to avoid the office donuts? Chapter 3: Everyday Temptations
- Need to unstick your butt from the couch? Chapter 5: Exercise
- After a stressful day are your best friends Ben & Jerry? Chapter 4: Emotional Eating
- Know you need to eat more vegetables? Chapter 2: Healthy Cooking
With 100 recipes for fun, quick, and affordable meals and snacks—all under 400 calories and Weight Watchers friendly. The recipes have been tested by home chefs and are delicious, easy, and simple, most have never been published on Snack-Girl.com.
Find out more...