Top Ten Snack Girl Recipes of 2013
4 December 3, 2013
It is the time of year that one makes top 10 lists.
Top ten things you wished you hadn’t said to your partner, top 10 reasons you haven’t tossed out that stair master (you get the idea).
Snack-Girl.com had over 7 million page views and many visitors. Aren’t you interested in what was popular in case you missed it? The first three recipes feature chocolate, which is not a surprise. I have thought long and hard about how much easier it would be if I simply posted cupcake recipes every day.
Alas, I keep trying to feed people vegetables.
Here are the top 10 recipes:
1. Do It Yourself Healthier Reese’s Peanut Butter Bites
2. Hit Your Cake Craving With The Microwave
3. Love Chocolate Shakes? Give This Smoothie A Try
4. A Decadent Tasting But Healthy Dessert
5. Is This The Spaghetti of Your Dreams?
6. Never Buy Salad Dressing Again
7. A Healthy Substitute for Cool Whip
8. Do-It-Yourself Doritos
9. A Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe For The Snack Girl Recipe Swap
10. You Can Make Your Own Donuts (Without A Deep Fryer)
What great new recipes did you discover this year?
Other posts you might like:
A Real-Life Guide to Losing Weight and Getting Healthy with 100 Recipes Under 400 Calories
Available April 15th, everywhere books are sold.
Read the First Chapter
100 Recipes Under 400 Calories
Order now and receive free gifts!
I will show you how small, easy tweaks can change your lifestyle to be healthier and happier.
- Want to avoid the office donuts? Chapter 3: Everyday Temptations
- Need to unstick your butt from the couch? Chapter 5: Exercise
- After a stressful day are your best friends Ben & Jerry? Chapter 4: Emotional Eating
- Know you need to eat more vegetables? Chapter 2: Healthy Cooking
With 100 recipes for fun, quick, and affordable meals and snacks—all under 400 calories and Weight Watchers friendly. The recipes have been tested by home chefs and are delicious, easy, and simple, most have never been published on Snack-Girl.com.
Find out more...